I have lived, apparantly, a spare and insular life. The breadth of my ignorance is chilling and the sum of what I don't understand would clutter up an entire continent were it ever revealed to me all at once. Fortunately, what I'm ignorant of unravels itself only a fragment at a time. Today it coughed up the belated knowledge of Calamari Press, a small Manhatten publisher with a catalogue of brave and bewildering genius. I encourage you to check out the link on the list at your right. There you will see, among other things, that Brown University's own Brian Evenson will be reading with Calamari Press's Robert Lopez in New York (New School) this Wednesday. And for those of you that are interested in good books rather than the good book, Ada Books will be open this Sunday from noon till four.

Comments

Popular Posts